Saturday, April 19, 2008

taged!

Got tagged by Isabel…how nice

 

1. How many months are there until your birthday?
2 months I guess

2. Have you ever had gum stuck in your hair?
nope never in my life…I will never get gum stuck on my hair…NO WAY MAN


3. When was the last time you got straight A's?
erm….y do u need to noe this anyways…gosh…im not telling

4. Where is your brother right now?
in his room

5. Is your handwriting large, tiny, or normal?
y do u need to noe this for? Normal size a guess

6. Are you currently listening to a song?
in the shadows – the rasmus

7. Do you have a cellphone?
ya lar…u think wad poor is it

8. Do you own any kind of yellow clothing?
errr…ya…dude im in yellow house lar…the school sure give yellow colour shirt rite…

9. What do you hate about the opposite sex?
acting really stupid

10. How many piercings do you have?
erm 2…I think I wanna get another one…maybe lar not sure yet.

11.What time is it?
erm nite time like 8.11 why do u need to noe this anyways?

12. What color are your eyes?
really really really really drak brown

13. How are you today?
erm really tired because of marching…I think I go darker….not sure.

14. How long does it take for you to shower?
like an hour or so =p

15. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
erm when im sitting in front then I will…at the back I wont wear it and just sleep =p

16. What jewelry do you wear all the time?
well now a days I don’t wear any…..i think I better start wearing my earrings again

 

17. What would you say if your doc said you were pregnant?
omg! Are u sure I am pregnant???????? Go check again and see!

 

18. Do you believe in aliens?
err nope

19. Any siblings?
ya…big brother….like really really BIG brother.

20. What are you doing tomorrow?
erm sleep or go on9 or do something lar

21. Who are you meeting tomorrow?
no one

22. What color are your socks?
im not wearing one now…u think I wear socks at home….if I go out ya lar ( which is black in colour)…if I go school for sure need to wear ( which is white in colour).

23. How long is your hair?
like really really long….i dunno how to tell u how long is it….gonna cut it soon =p

24. What school do you go to?
a school that I really hate.

25. What are you allergic to?
erm nothing.

26. Can others make you cry easily?
err not really…

27. Whose house did you last go to?
ISABEL’S PLACE!

28. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
rip curl

29. Who dresses up the best among your friends?
I dunno. All of my friends dresses so nicely =D

 

Now my trun to tag…….JOY!

No comments: