Well today was something
Well first of all
SarahG and mae yin was laughing their ass off in school a few days ago
About my sc paper
Man I love my sc paper
U should see it urself
I bet u will love it too
So anyways,
Sarah wanted to know if ms thila
Laugh her ass off about my paper
So then sarah asked teacher larrrrr
Then ms thila was like smiling
Well we know it was a YES
So then I was like
omg really?
Cool :P
So I guess my paper is really nice to read
Don’t u think mae yin?
Well the other thing was
I just notice COLLIN is an ASSHOLE!
Well not just larrr
Long time ago
But all I wanna say is
Collin is an asshole
Collin is an asshole
or
Collin is retarded
Collin is retarded :)
well,
i remembered that
i was singing Collin is retarded Collin is retarded in class :)
i so LOVE that song =p
and its so true that he is retarded :D
Don’t u agree with me kenkit?
Well I think that’s wad im gonna write for now :)
Since Melanie is lazy to read
Mel, short enough to read????
I hope so :D
No comments:
Post a Comment