Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Phuket

hello :)
im back..
Sat: Went to the airport feeling a lil sick but wadever. Got to phuket and and and went to the resort. Damn that place is so nice. So then blah blah blah went for dinner blah blah blah... couldnt sleep well that nite =\
Sun: God! I got even sicker :( So sick until i called a nurse to my room :O i ate so many drugs i mean pills that day. All i did was stay at the resort while my dad plays golf. Until i went out going everywhere in phuket. Then it was dinner. I couldnt eat at all man :( I HAD to eat bread only.
Sad case... BUT BUT BUT i went for a lil shopping b4 dinner :D i got a new shirt :) pretty pretty..
Mon: Got a lil better but still badly sick. Oh and my dad went for golf again. while i go for shopping at the mall :) But i didnt buy anything =\ My mom larh.. Yish! Then went to dinner.. Finally i could eat.
Tues: In the morning, i went to the BEACH with my daddy :) I walked like soooo far on the beach with my dad. I could loose weight <) It was a nice walk with my daddy. I sweat like a lot man. But i dont think you can even see my sweat :P Then went back to the room pack pack pack. Went to the air port fly fly fly. Came bak. Go run to my room and on the computer :)
Pictures:
























i think the pictures are lame :P

didnt take much.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

I LOVE the drunken people crossing signage. :D

Yuen Li said...

haha me too!